PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is the most awaited game on the Android platform. Since its release on the PC, users are eagerly waiting for is release on the Android as well as for the iOS. And we have already seen their alternatives getting a huge response from the users as well. No wonder the company has thought of releasing the original game for the cross-platform. For the PC version, you’ll be needing a high-end device to get a smooth performance. But with this mobile version, you can enjoy it on any device you own, regardless of the specs it has. You only need to have something that can run the emulator that you’ll be using. PUBG is all about survival, the last man standing is the winner, whether it has most kills or not. So the best way to get out of this game is to lay low and play with your mind.
The game starts with a maximum of 100 players who are being dropped into an arena, fighting for the survival. Once you are on the ground, get inside any of the houses near you and start collecting stuff. Grab weapons, ammo, health packs and whatever else you can find that is useful in the game. As soon as you step out of the house, everyone is ready to kill you. You can pick up stuff of the dead and watch out because everyone in the arena is alone and looking for a way out. The battle arena will keep on decreasing and those who are not in the playable area within given time are disqualified from the game. A pretty nifty thing to keep everyone engaged in the game. Camping and rushing both won’t work, build up a strategy and then engage in the battle.Try this PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on your Laptop and share your experience with us.
As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide on how you can download and install PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for PC Laptop, however, keep in mind that your machine must be running the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X in order to bring optimal performance. Without further ado, let us continue.As you proceed below, you’ll find the Step-by-step guide on how you can download and install PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for PC Laptop.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for PC Laptop / Download and Install:
- As mentioned before, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Laptop PC in order to play any Android game. Bluestacks is the most recommended one by any user, since it is stable as well as support all sort of apps and games. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface as well as lesser bugs that won’t let your device lag while you are playing the game. So go ahead and Install Bluestacks on your Laptop.
- Now that you are done with the installing, it is time to choose what method you want to use to install the game on your device, you can choose whether to download the game from the Play Store, within the Bluestacks or you can choose the Apk file to install the game. We will cover both the methods.
- Assuming that you have configured the Bluestacks and want to use the Play Store Method, then you can tap the Search button and type PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, click the first result and click the Install button. Or you can download the Apk file of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds from the link, then open the Apk file in the Bluestacks.
- Whatever the method you’ll choose, once the game is installed, it will appear in the All Apps Section or on the Home Screen. Locate the icon of the game and double-click on it to start playing.
- That is it, enjoy PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for PC Laptop.
For More Apps and Games for your Laptop, visit Appspclaptop and locate your favorite ones.